It's here! It's here! Beautifully printed by POD Print in Wichita, Kansas, the first copies of 105 Meadowlark Reader have been delivered to subscribers and/or are on the way to mailboxes across Kansas and beyond. You can pick up your copy from the Meadowlark online bookstore or by shopping with one of the following independent Kansas bookstores.
105 Meadowlark Reader is available at the following Kansas Book Shops:
- Bookends, Hutchinson
- Books & Burrow, Pittsburg
- Claflin Books, Manhattan
- Crow & Co. Books, Hutchinson
- Eighth Day Books, Wichita
- Flint Hills Books, Council Grove
- The Raven Book Store, Lawrence
- Trox Gallery & Gifts, Emporia
- Watermark Books, Wichita
If your favorite independent bookshop does not yet have a copy, give us a shout and we will make sure to connect with them.
Listen to the interview on KPR Presents.
|The cover photo of Issue #1 is by Dave Leiker.|
An extra special thank you to our cover subject, Piper Hayes.
Subscribe to 105: Meadowlark Reader
Subscriptions to 105 Meadowlark Reader
- Save by subscribing (2 issues) for $29+$4 shipping & applicable taxes
- Issues ship in the spring and fall (May & November)
Purchase Individual Issues
105 Meadowlark Reader: Issue #1 "Beginnings"
Post a Comment